Range Rover Suspension Fault Bexhill
How to Spot a Suspension issue on your Range Rover
The ride height of your Range Rover is adjusted through the air suspension system. The ride height would change depending on the terrain you are driving on. If you are travelling on a motorway you would use a lower ride height, which provides better handling and a smoother ride. Alternatively, for off road driving a higher ride height would be required to raise the suspension.
Often you may notice an issue with your Range Rovers suspension even before your vehicle displays a warning message or dashboard light. A warning message usually displayed when your vehicle has a suspension fault is 'SUSPENSION FAULT NORMAL HEIGHT ONLY'.
If you feel like the drive of your Range Rover is different and you believe a suspension issue may be the cause then the common signs to look out for are:
- Any unfamiliar noises
- The car having a lean to one side
- Your Range Rover begins to 'squat' - the back end of the vehicle sags whilst the front end stays inflated
- If you come to a full stop your vehicle dips in the front but springs up at the back
- Suspension error codes and fault messages
Why does my Range Rover have a Suspension Fault?
There can be a number of reasons why your vehicle is suffering with a suspension issue. To ensure it is correctly diagnosed and expertly fixed you should ensure you take your vehicle to a specialist garage. South Coast Garage only use the best professional Range Rover and Land Rover diagnostic equipment. Every member of our team has years of experience and are highly trained.
A suspension fault on your Land Rover can be down to a number of causes, these being:
- Air compressor fault - after years of use your vehicles air compressor system can begin to fail and air is unable to pump through the system
- Height sensors - if your Range Rovers height sensor become damage, or if the wiring is loose / damaged then your car will be unable to correctly measure its distance from the ground
- Worn from air springs - due to the fact these are made from rubber they can frequently wear and dry out
Whatever the source of error, our team at South Coast Garage are the experts to help!
Visit South Coast Garage
We are a local, independent garage located in Eastbourne. We have a highly experienced team of expert technicians who are qualified to carry out repairs and servicing on your Range Rover. South Coast Garage are an authorised Range Rover garage, which allows us to update your vehicles online servicing history and maintains that your Range Rover warranty is not invalidated. Our workshop is kitted out with the best specialist tools and the same diagnostic equipment as those found in a main dealer garage. We source all our Range Rover parts from only the best manufacturers, ensuring quality is always withheld. We pride ourselves on providing our services at an affordable rate. We offer savings of up to 40% compared to main dealer garage prices!